Thursday, November 4, 2010

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

My favorite time of the year is Fall. I love the crisp cool days, the beautiful colors as the leaves change, decorations, picking and craving pumpkins, the wonderful smells emanating from my kitchen, and of course Halloween!

I figured I only had one year left of picking out my children's costumes before they all get their own opinions :) So this year since I have 4 kids I went with the Wizard of Oz Theme. I am so happy that they turned out and I actually got some good pictures! ENJOY!





4 comments:

Jace and Whitney said...

It's good to hear that it is pretty common for boys around this age to line everything up. I was starting to worry a bit! haha I love all of your Halloween costumes! You are genius! It worked perfectly. We are getting excited to come home for Christmas and see everyone. Our boys will have a lot of fun this year now that they are older!!

Becky said...

How cute!! In the future all you have to do is guide Emily towards a costume that you know the boys can have a part in!!
I miss you and need to hang out!! Call me!!

Megan & Trevor said...

Not seeing how Ryan fits in with Wizard of Oz....LOL! You guys are so cute! I love your Family! We will be up for Thanksgiving so we need to get together!!

"M" Clan said...

Becca, Becca, they are so stinking cute! What an adorable idea, my goodness! Happy Fall Dials xoxo