Tuesday, October 5, 2010

So I am a slacker!

So our youngest son, Bridger Pearce was born July 21, 2010. Yes, it is October and I am a slacker! He weighed 7.1 lbs and was 20 1/2 inches. He fit perfectly in between the twins, Hunter was 7.3 lbs and Ruger was 6.7 lbs. However, Bridger was the longest of all my kids. Not only was he the longest this kids feet, toes and fingers are CRAZY long! His little feet were the same length as Ryan's pointer finger!

From the beginning he has been a little stinker! From being wedged under my ribs and taking 12 LONG minutes plus a vacuum to get him out to having acid reflux which of course leads to not sleeping. However, the absolute JOY he brings into our lives is definitely worth it. I now know that the Dial clan is complete. My children are my world!





1 comment:

Becky said...

He's adorable!! I need to come meet him... and get my baby fix!! haha