Tuesday, November 3, 2009

HALLOWEEN!!


I love Halloween, however I have learned my lesson, never to tell a 4 year old that Halloween is coming. Everyday since the Halloween decorations went up (October 1st) she asked if it is Halloween yet and of course my response was not yet and then had to proceed to explain why and when it will be here. I am debating what to do for Christmas, ha!

This year Emily wanted to be a "good witch" and her dress had to sparkle. So I found one that had LED lights in the skirt, pretty good I may say so myself! The boys of course had to match and what better way than Thing 1 and Thing 2 from Cat and the Hat! I loved creating their costumes, however having blue hair dye ALL over everything was just a little bit much! All in all the kids had a great time visiting with cousins and trick or treating.




3 comments:

The Montaño’s said...

I am still laughing! Those two are adorable!!!! and of course Emily is as sweet as ever!!

Lindsey said...

Soo adorable and way creative! might have to steal the good witch idea!

"M" Clan said...

HOLY CRAP!! I can't stop LOL at the boys costumes!! I saw I missed a call from you, miss you period, but am afraid its too late to call you back... so CALL ME :) The little princess was the prettiest little witch! xo