Thursday, April 2, 2009

Time for dress up!



Hunter loves glasses and hats, basically anything on your head. So watch out if your wearing one! Well he discovered my sister, Melanie's hat so we decided to try it on him. He of course was adorable! Now only if I can find one in his SIZE!



Now on to Emily. Em loves to wear high heels (it is starting early, HELP me)! Well today she found my "hooker boots" as my lovely husband calls them and was clunking around the house with them. It was pretty cute so Ryan and I asked for her to stop and pose for us, check out our little model!






5 comments:

Megan & Trevor said...

I love it! That is totally an Emily pose. I love her!

The Montaño’s said...

Hooker boots, I'll have to hear the story behind those... (or maybe not! :) ). Emily is already for the cameras, but so is Hunter, he is ADORABLE in that hat! Find one his size!!

Unknown said...

Becca,

So I am fessing up and telling you that I stalk your blog, so that I can tell you that your kids are dang cute! Your boys, oh my goodness, too cute! Anyways, good to see you!

Kim Parkinson

"M" Clan said...

Hunter is adorable in the hat, and as far as Princess Em... you're in BIG TROUBLE! :)

Kim said...

Well Becca, I guess since Kim is going to fess up I will too, I found your blog from Becky Moss-Simmons, Your kids are stinking cute! Sorry about your boys having RSV my last two kiddos have asthma so we have the same mask for our nebulizer! NO FUN! I hope your doing well!