Sunday, March 8, 2009

Valentines











Since Emily is in preschool this year she gets to experience all the little parties. They celebrated "my heart day" as Em calls it and with that she wanted to make cupcakes for her classmates. So after the boys went to bed I let her have full reign of the kitchen. She did very well for a 3 year old. Her favorite part was putting the sprinkles on the cupcakes (as well as the table, floor, herself, etc.) I enjoyed every minute of it and she loved it and that is all that matters!

4 comments:

Buck Mom said...

Becca,
What a darling little family. I can't believe how much your little guys have grown. Emy is so cute decorating her cupcakes. It takes a good Mom to be so patient with all the mess. I'm really very proud of you for the wonderful wife and Mom you've become. Give them all hugs from Aunt Dorothy. We love you.

Anonymous said...

What a QT! Fun times for a mommy too isn't it?!

The Montaño’s said...

I am so glad your boys are better... what a scare. All mine have Strep throat and I think I"m coming down with it as well... love spring time in Idaho! :)

The Buckwalter Four said...

WOW! The boys are growing! Great job! We know all about double RSV. Oh the joys of twins! =) Love to see your site updated! =)