Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Christmas!






















Christmas was so much fun this year. Emily finally understood the whole Santa thing and was so cute to watch. This year was all about the princesses. From clothes to dolls to her boots, yes she even got princess boots and loves them. The boys were not too excited of course til Santa left a jumper and Ruger fell in love. He absolutely loves it. Hunter on the other hand did not care as you can tell from the pictures. All in all Christmas was very special and Santa out did himself again at the Stufflebeam's he was awesome!

4 comments:

Buck Mom said...

I absolutely loved looking at your blog. I need a lesson on how to put on a rotating screen. Your family is growing so quickly. I can't believe how much the twins have changed. What a darling family!
love,
Aunt Dorothy

"M" Clan said...

Hi fam! I love the haircut, the jumper,the boots... miss you tons, but looks like you had a wonderful Christmas! Still have your card here on my island... probably should mail that tomorrow :) xo

Becky said...

You're kids are so cute!! Looks like you had a great Christmas!! Call me I need to meet your cute little boys!!

The Montaño’s said...

So fun!!!! I still have your Christmas gift sitting on my countertop... need to get that to you before next Christmas!